Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 3 - Official Weigh in.

I already put this out there but here is my official weigh in...

Total down:
10.5
Down this week: 3.75

Weigh In Stats at Consultant:

Week 3
: 209.5 - Oct. 26, 2009
Week 2: 213.25
Week 1: 216
Start : 220 - Oct 5, 2009

To be fair I was sick at the end of this week. I did not feel like eating, had a sore throat etc. I was also probably dehydrated so I think that is what made this week's loss so high. Next week's number won't be this high I'm sure! Still, its all good!

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

to be fair - you're still rocking it!!

well done! I know I commented last time - but results this good requires another "that'a girl!"

nickiechickie said...

Great job, considering we went to a crop and could have eaten poorly, but you didn't!