So, on my scale at home I lost 6 pounds my first week of my new program. Officially though I only lost 5 because I weighed myself at home on Monday (7 days after starting) but I had to weigh in on Tuesday, having had a family turkey dinner on Monday night . I didn't really eat a lot at TG dinner, but whatever. All the more simple to have a nicer loss next week!
I am pretty impressed with how organized I have become with respect to my food. It is 7:30pm and not only did I make dinner tonight, but I cooked chicken sausages for the kids for tomorrow night, and a soup that I can have for lunch for the next few days.
This is working!
PS. One of the things I am liking best about this program is that they have given me some simple recipes that even me, the non-cook can make easily and quickly. Yessssssssss!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so happy you're rocking this.
yippee
that is genius really - to give you some recipes!!
I'm so excited for you! Seriously - well done!!
Way to go!! How motivating it must be to see such great results the first week! Keep up the awesome work!
Post a Comment