Clinging to the hope that I can get a hold of myself. I feel strong today but how will I feel tomorrow.
I weighed myself on Monday and was utterly shocked. Not sure why I thought I was invincible but clearly I am not.
I have never seen this number on my scale. Ever!
I don't even want to share it here.
Anyways... I am clinging to hope. Step 1 is to stop gaining.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so, now you know where you are. better to just face the music so that you can make some changes. I find it way easier to justify what I'm eating when I have no idea what my weight is.
You are a very strong person and I know that you can overcome whatever that nasty scale throws at you!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment