Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh Crap!

OK. It pains me to post this.

206.4

WTF?

I really hope that spring will spur me back towards healthy me. This is ridiculous.

Read a cool post over at Ben Does Life. Guy went for a 17 mile walk. Why? Well he heard a cool song. Sounds like a good reason to me. 6.5 hours later he was done. This man has been on fire since January. Very cool.

I have been going through my photos to remove duplicates and hopefully back them up the CD etc. I came across a photo of my scale from last year. It was 183.6. Stupid me was unsatisfied with that at the time. Man. If I could time travel back and slap myself I would. 183.6 is much better than 23 pounds heavier.

Anyways. There is the ugly truth. Only place to go from here is down. Well, really clearly I could go up if I don't stop this bull shit. I will not let that happen.

My current weight is pretty much my worst ever. My worst ever is about 208 something. Close enough. I don't need to get any closer.

Doesn't it suck to undo all the hard work you have done and not even know why you did it?

1 comment:

Amber said...

I know it's hard but cheer up - don't be so tough on yourself. You've lost the weight before and you will do it again. There is no secret and you've stopped looking for a magic pill long ago (which puts you miles ahead of those still wasting money on diet pills, etc). Hang in there!!!