Weight: 201.6 (last week 203.4)
Body Fat: 41%
Waist: 37
Since Thursday was the first day of the year my official weigh in will be Thursdays.
Water is a tricky thing. Yesterday I weighed one pound less but then I worked all day and drank more water than I had the day before when I was at home. Today I am a pound up but I know it is not a pound of fat. That is why watching the scale daily can mess with your mind! However, I am keeping an eye on my weekly weigh in weight and that should go in the right direction.
I am not counting calories right now. Counting calories and points only frustrates me. Instead I am counting food group servings and trying to eat 8 fruits and veggies (with half being veggies) and limit grains to 6 servings and protein and dairy to 2 servings. By focusing on food group servings I feel my focus is more on eating healthy than eating to lose weight. In actuality I should lose weight by doing this but right now I am focused on making it to my triathlon in June. Weight loss will be a lucky side effect. That being said it is possible to gain weight (even 20 pounds) while training for an Ironman so I will have to be aware of what I am eating.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's a great loss. woo hoo.
the scale is a mind game
hope your husband is doing better
Post a Comment