Well, the past 2 months did not go exactly as expected. After a really good month in October (joined weight clinic) I got a bit derailed by the stress of helping my mom with her health issues. Thankfully she is getting more independent and at the same time I've harnessed some New Years mojo.
Right before Christmas was weight was 203. Then a week later it was 207. I have not weighed myself in a few days but it is definitely back to 203. However, here are my first of the month stats. Not very impressive really but better than a kick in the teeth!
First of the Month Weigh Ins
Jan. 2010- 207
Dec. 2009 - 205
Nov. 2009 – 205
Oct. 2009 - 218
Sept. 2009 - 213
Aug. 2009 - 216
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm impressed - keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment